Thursday, July 5, 2007

Making whoopee

I was checking my email today as usual, but I always make it a point to go through all the new spam messages just in case something I really want accidentally gets misdirected there (like offers for one-legged Asian call girls). There was a message with the subject "Having sex with celebrities," which naturally piqued my interest because I couldn't believe that even Paris could be out with a new sex tape already. I opened it and it included a link to a quiz. I clicked on it and answered some lame questions about what kinds of pets I'd want and whether I always use condoms. (Um, only with the one-legged Asian call girls).

I finished answering the twelve questions (two of which were exactly the same) and clicked submit to see which celebrity will be camped outside our door waiting for a piece of me. Come to find out none other than Jennifer Aniston is wild about me. It read "You like your women to be the sweet, pretty, girl next door types. You want that special one that you can take home to mom. Apparantly the dirty little sex kittens aren't for you." Sorry Rach. Guess you need to try a little harder to be naughty. Meow.

Now my runners-up were a most peculiar lot. The celebrity who I am second most likely to have sex with is....Nick Lachey? Either he's had a sex change since the Jessica breakup or the survey is trying to tell me that I'm gay. Gwen Stefani came in third and Keira Knightley was fourth.

No comments: