Monday, February 5, 2007

An irrate Mark McGwire

Today after school Ella and I headed to Wal-Mart while Rach went to the doctor (6 1/2 weeks to go). After finishing shopping I buckled her into her car seat and she immediately put her head to the side like she was snuggling down for nap. I asked her if she was tired and she lifted up her head before dramatically letting out a sigh and collapsing back into the padded side of her seat. I started laughing and that just encouraged her to keep doing it over and over again. Well as I was getting ready to close the door I heard a loud crash. I looked over and a car in the next aisle had backed into a row of carts that an employee had just corralled in a long line. The guy jumped out his car right away and looked at me and yelled "You think that's f***in' funny f***er?" Before I dared him to try saying that five times fast, I attempted unsuccessfully to explain that I was laughing at my daughter, which he didn't buy. "Just shut the f*** up!" he responded. Now this guy was a rather large gentleman that some (I personally) would refer to as a walking steroid. My 170 pound body (who am I kidding? 160 pound body) knows enough not to mess with him. Instead I knew better to just blog behind his back later. He turned his rage to the 17 year old Wal-Mart worker and I found my chance to hop in the van and screech away. Oh and just for the record I really did think it was f***in' funny.

No comments: