Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Stuck up

So yesterday I told you about the boy who brought me in some fish and how sweet it was. Well today it was time to see the other side of him. During our science lesson I heard him keep making a sound like he was blowing his nose. As I looked closer I realized that he had his finger up his nose and he didn't even have a tissue which about made me puke. When I told him to go get a kleenex he said seven words that I hope I never hear again: "My eraser is stuck up my nose." Sure enough he had a bright orange eraser wedged in his left nostril. I grabbed a couple tissues and tried to use my finger and thumb to grab it but they were too big. I finally got it out by using both of my pinkies as a kind of tweezers. (It wasn't a good look because using your pinkies for anything makes you look really gay.) After a few minutes the booger-coated eraser was safely removed and disposed in the garbage. Suddenly the fish-giving doesn't seem so weird.

No comments: