Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fearless March Madness predictions

There are many things that I can't do.

I can't change the oil in my car.
I can't cook a steak without charring it.
I can't walk into a darkened movie theater if the trailers are already running.
I can't read music.
I can't stay up to watch Letterman from beginning to end.
I can't stop illegally downloading and ripping off struggling artists like U2.
I can't run a mile without my inhaler.
I can't eat with chopsticks.
I can't draw anything other than sticks figures.
And I certainly can't make NCAA predictions. Granted I don't follow college basketball except for my beloved Bradley Braves. So when it comes to filling out my bracket each year it's a crapshoot. Basically I just go with the team that sounds most like a national champion and hope everything falls into place. So this year my final four comes down to Iowa, Gonzaga, Seton Hall, and Wisconsin Milwaukee with Seton Hall besting Gonzaga in the championship game. You heard it here folks.

No comments: