Saturday, December 1, 2007

Family feud

Last night I went to the Sugarland concert at the Civic Center. It was a great time except for the mother/daughter team sitting next to me. They bickered back and forth throughout the entire show. They argued about which parking lot was the closest, which album a song was from, and which restroom was the newest. At one point they even argued about whether or not the cheese with their nachos was too spicy. They followed this up by saying "Oh this guy is probably sick of listening to the two of us." I acted surprised like I hadn't been listening to the whole stinking exchange and said "Oh no, I'm too into Jennifer Nettles." I realized I had opened a can of worms as this was followed up by yet another argument between the two. Another fight broke out over whether she was the main songwriter for the group. I tried to zone them out and have my own silent argument with myself over which one was the most annoying. I think it was a tie.

Set List
Speed of Life
County Line
Want To
Settlin'
These Are The Days
Irreplaceable
Take Me As I Am
Happy Ending
Where The Streets Have No Name
One Blue Sky
Just Might (Make Me Believe)
Down In Mississippi (Up To No Good)
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Everyday America
Baby Girl
Something More

Encore
Stay
Life in a Northern Town
Pour Some Sugar On Me

No comments: