Thursday, November 29, 2007

A lickable/forceable/pleasureable morning

Only half of the school day has is over, yet it has already been an eventful morning. One of my troublemaker boys who I can't help but like walked into the room at 8:30 singing the Ludacris classic "What's Your Fantasy." There's nothing so touching as an 8-year old starting the day singing "I wanna lick lick lick lick you from your head to your toes and I wanna move from the bed down to the down to the to the floor."

Later some students were working on making PowerPoints for some Native American stories they have been reading. As I was walking back and forth something jumped out at me when a girl was writing a summary of the book. She was in the process of typing "The coyote raped the bear..." When I asked her what her sentence was going to say she said "The coyote wrapped the bear up in the blanket she had made." Nothing like a little Algonquian Tribe: Special Victims Unit.

Then just now as I went to the infamous restroom after drinking one too many cups of coffee this morning I watched as a second grader put soap on his hands and then proceeded to put the hand down his pants. I'm not sure if he was using it as a lubricant to pleasure himself or if his balls just needed a good scrubbing. Rather than interrupting him, I tiptoed out and headed to down to the first grade restroom which was far more G-rated.

No comments: