Thursday, November 1, 2007

Rut-ro Shaggy

Yesterday for our class Halloween party one of the girls came to school saying that she couldn't find her costume at home anywhere. I assured her that she didn't need a costume and that we'd make sure that she still had a good time. (Awww, here's my Golden Apple). As the party progressed the costumes began to make them hot and itchy, so a few students asked if they could change back into their regular clothes. When one of the girls came back from the restroom she offered to let the girl without a costume wear her Scooby Doo costume for a while. She was really excited and ran down the hall to change into it. How I used to love the old Scooby Doo cartoons as a kid, but when she returned I noticed something that I had never spotted in all those Saturday mornings. She still sported the perky ears, curved tail, and oversized black nose, but it was the appendage between her legs that caught me off guard. I don't recall Scooby Doo having a thin, blue penis. I guess that's what happens when you eat too many Scooby Snacks.







No comments: