Thursday, April 3, 2008

Malicious horses

This week our class has been reading a story called On Granddaddy's Farm which describes a group of children who spent their summer on their grandfather's farm in the 1930's. The children fill their days washing up in the swimming hole, eating homemade biscuits, and jump in the haystacks. A girl in our class raised her hand and said "My dad took me to a farm before. He got on the horse but it bucked him off. Then the horse stepped on his privates on purpose." Well horses are malicious animals.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I just wanted you to know that I love your blog. A mutual friend told me to read it b/c it was funny and she was so right!

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medication is often a natural form of therapeutic!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathy for dogs[/url]