Monday, June 18, 2007

Pictures with a prostitute

This weekend we went out to dinner for our anniversary with Seth and Traci who were also celebrating their anniversary. After eating we took pictures outside but wanted to get one of the four of us together. There were a few people around us to ask but Traci thought they might just run off with the cameras (think Sandra Bullock in Crash). Just then two people walking hand in hand came toward us and I quickly asked if one of them would take a photo. He was a balding white man and she was a hooched out black woman. As I started to hand the camera to her she pointed to him and said "He real good." Praying that she was talking about his photography skills and not his sexual prowess, I handed over the camera. As we were getting into position for the photo shoot I couldn't help but size up this odd couple. He was wearing tight Rustler jeans, while she was thisclose to letting a nipple pop out. She reminded me of that prostitute that goes to the dinner party with Borat. As they strolled away Traci encouraged me to get a picture of the pair for this very blog.



No comments: