Thursday, July 13, 2006

A restroom with a view

Last night I was helping out with the kids at church. It was about time to go so I started putting things away. A table needed wiped down because it was covered with chocolate pudding from a game we had played earlier. I grabbed a paper towel and headed to the boys restroom to dampen it. As I was wringing it out I heard a rustling in the stall next door. I peeked my head around to make sure everything was alright when I got quite an eyeful. The stall door was wide open and a woman in her mid-50s was sitting on the toilet with her pants down to her ankles fully exposed. Needless to say it wasn't a pretty picture. I let out an uncomfortable "Oh, I'm sorry" as though I needed to be the one to apologize for being in there. I hid for a few minutes to avoid running into her. If only it had been that easy. Just as I was sneaking back in the room I came face-to-face with my poopy friend. She apologized, saying that she didn't realize it was the boys restroom. Where exactly was the little girls room she wanted to know for next time. Okay lady, here's a tip. The next time you feel the need to relieve yourself lock the door. That's all I ask.

No comments: