Saturday, July 1, 2006

Love on four wheels

Last night we went to Wal-Mart to get some items for Ella's birthday party. I was loading groceries into the trunk when an elderly woman and her just as frail husband in a wheelchair passed by. She said to him "Let's head on home where all the magic happens." My sick mind immediately pictured two sharpei puppies with their wrinkled skin hanging off their bodies tangled up together making out. Instead I'm hoping that this "magic" consisted of a Ben Gay rubdown, taking prescription medication together, soaking their dentures in a new glass of Polident, reading the latest issue of AARP Magazine, adjusting each other's hearing aids, or watching Matlock reruns. Here's a magic trick I'd like to see performed. Next time when old people are talking about having sex, make me deaf.

No comments: