Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The scholar

Tonight I was looking through the new People magazine that Letty left over here after babysitting today. Ella climbed up on the couch to sit next to me and began flipping through the pages. There was an ad for Barbara Walters' Oscar night special. She pointed to it and said "There's Barbara. No Whoopi." Alright, the kid has watched "The View" a few times. As we continued looking through it, she kept asking me the names of everyone in the photos. It became like a who's who of Hollywood. "Well that's Matthew McConaughey" or "Her name's Amy Winehouse." I mean these are the things that all 2 year olds need to know. On another page she pointed to a picture and said "She cuckoo." I looked down and saw that her finger was on Britney Spears' head. "Her cuckoo, daddy?" she asked. You have no idea Ella.



No comments: