Thursday, June 1, 2006

Summer vacation

My summer vacation officially began exactly 42 minutes ago. Since then I've come home, put Ella down for a nap, changed into my pajamas, eaten a bag of gummy bears, drank a glass of chocolate milk, and started watching Cinderella Man. Needless to say it doesn't get much more relaxing than this. Now before you start the chorus of how easy teachers have it I will tell you that I start teaching summer school on the 12th and I'm enrolled in SEVEN classes, all online however. So my time off won't consist simply of floating in a swimming pool and drinking pina coladas all day long. I actually have stuff to do. But for today it's all about taking it easy. My apologies to all of you who are reading this while stuck at work. That must suck right about now.

No comments: