Thursday, May 4, 2006

Something you don't see every day

So Ella and I were just sitting on the front porch after a stroller ride around the neighborhood. Out of the corner of my eye I notice a junior high age girl across the street on a unicycle. The best part was that she was arguing with herself. "No you don't like me because I don't have pretty hair like Becca. I hate her!" When she discovered that both Ella and I were staring at her transfixed the girl jumped off and reached into her Full House backpack. She whips out a flip phone, opens it up, and immediately begins yelling into it as though she just received a frantic call from Homeland Security. In her best Jack Bauer voice she bellows "We don't have time for this! It can't wait any longer! Something has to be done!" She snapped the phone shut in fury and threw it back into the knapsack with a picture of Candace Cameron. Before heading off she pulled a Twizzler from her pocket, popped it into her mouth, and contined on her journey. Anyway, I've gotta go because Ella just cleared a shelf of about 25 CD's which are now scattered on the floor. If she destroys my 98 Degrees albums I'll be irate.

No comments: