Friday, September 28, 2007

Next time hold the mayo

This afternoon Rachel sent Ella and I on a simple task: run to the store and get a jar of mayonaise for a recipe she was making for tonight. We head to the store and pick up the mayo with some other odds and ends (pizza, canned vegetables, soda, Easy Mac). Ella helps me load them on to the conveyor belt and the cashier starts scanning the items. As the woman is scanning a can of green beans Ella turns to her and says "Daddy poopied on the potty. Daddy wiped his bum. Stinky." I was tempted to just lay down $20, grab the two bags, and high-tail it out of there. The lady just smiled, continued scanning, and informed me of my total. Thankfully I wasn't purchasing toilet paper or toilet bowl cleaner, so my ego was saved slightly. We returned home, put the groceries away, and took a dump.

No comments: