Friday, August 31, 2007

A crappy encounter

So this is my first blog of the new school year. It's just like old times. We've been back to school for a week and I already have that one boy who will make the year drag on and on. Basically he doesn't listen, can't follow directions, picks his nose, never returns his homework, reads worse than Liam, can't add 5 + 2, and barely knows his own name half of the time. I've been trying to get ahold of mom for the last several days but she doesn't answer the phone, won't return my emails, and apparently can't read the notes I send home. (It must run in the family). To my surprise she was waiting to pick him up today after school. I was excited to see her until I noticed that her t-shirt read "Go f*** yourself." I disregarded the invitation and walked up to her. As I got closer I realized her white sweatpants had chocolate all over the crotch like she was Betty Crocker herself, baking cakes instead of responding to my emails. She must have noticed me glance down because the next words out of her mouth were "I couldn't get back to you because my daughter's been sick and she keeps shitting her pants." I couldn't jump back quick enough as I basically blew off my concerns and said we could talk about them at another time when her pants weren't covered in feces.

No comments: